Avery Room Request for Booking
Do you have a date for your meeting or event in mind? Check out our online calendar here to see if it's available.
Please read the Fairbanks Centre Facility Usage Policy & Procedures below before proceeding with the online booking request form at the bottom of the page.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All weekday bookings are subject to a $50 charge if cancelled with less than 3 business days’ notice.
- Weekend rentals must be paid in full prior to event.
- The SCC reserves the right to cancel any facility rental either prior to or during such rental and/or order all persons out or off the premises do to operational concerns, emergency, or failure of the user to comply with the rental terms.
ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENT
- The person booking the space will be responsible for all persons in the building associated with your group.
- Groups/renters are financially responsible for any damage to rental space/ equipment or property.
FAIRBANKS CENTRE CATERING
- All users are responsible for their own catering.
- All catering must be setup outside of the Avery Room space.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure the space has been cleaned up (tables must be emptied of garbage, dishes etc.). All garbage must be placed in garbage cans, user is not responsible to remove garbage from the building.
- All catering material must be removed before the end of the booking or other arrangements made in advance.
AVERY ROOM/FAIRBANKS CENTRE SETUP
- The use of the tables, chairs, mic, mixer, podium, and 1 flip chart is included in the cost to rent the space. We will do our best to setup the meeting space as requested on the booking agreement at no additional fee. However, from time to time we are unable to accommodate the setup request and the renter will be responsible to setup for their event or meeting.
- Please note: No tape is permitted to be used on the walls. You may use flip chart paper (such as post-it style) that adheres to the wall.
- Arrangements must be made in advance if you wish to use the of mixer/mic (especially on weekend/off hour bookings).
- If you wish to rent the LCD projector ($20 per day) for your event, arrangements must be made in advance.
ROOM BOOKING AGREEMENT
Fields marked with an * are required.
Regular weekday hours are Monday-Friday (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
AFTER HOURS BOOKING
The Avery Room can be made available after hours (regular weekday hours are Monday-Friday (8:30 am - 4:30 pm). Additional rates may apply.
You will be contacted when this form is received and will be notified if the time and date you had requested is available.
If you have not been contacted after one business day please call 902-462-1826 and ask for Paula.
A room booking agreement must be completed to confirm the booking.